Version 1.1, last updated on February 11, 2016
Decorator Technologies, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates Decorator and Refine (together, the "App") and the site decoratorapp.com (together, the "Services"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Services.
We use your Personal Information only for providing meaningful context within the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, date of birth, postal code, interests, occupation, country, and current time zone. We also may collect some information automatically, including device type, device version, pages or screens viewed, usage, and access times. If you choose to input your date of birth, the Services only shows other users your age range. If you input your postal code, the Services only displays your locality to other users.
We currently store and process all collected information in the United States within Amazon Web Services. While the Services are available to users from outside the United States, we do not currently support international users. If you are located outside the United States, we may transfer your information and process it in the United States (or any other country we operate in). By using the Services, you agree to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, and disclosure of all information collected automatically or manually inputted as described in this document.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services at your request.
Accessing and Modifying Information
If you have an account, you can access and modify certain personal information through the Services. You cannot modify your country or time zone, which are automatically collected.
Protecting Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and measures have been taken to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or alteration. However, no method of transmission or storage can guarantee absolute security.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
You may "opt out" of receiving community and product emails from us by changing your account preferences. However, you will still receive emails from us regarding your account and any content we are legally required to send.